What is Read Along?
Read Along is a feature that allows you to read a book while listening to a voice reading the text. Reading along improves comprehension and fluency.
Watch an overview video of how to Read Along in Simbi:
How do I Read Along on Simbi?
- Pick a book! Select a book from the Simbi library.
- Click Read Along
- Choose a narrator to read to you.
- Click Play! Make sure your microphone is enabled. You can pause, navigate between pages, and re-start the current page. Collapse the book's pages at any time.
- Read Along with each page. Sound out the words! Scroll down longer pages.
- Once you’re done, try narrating!