Check and Re-record Narrations
Simbi's Global Library is home to thousands of beautiful voices helping others learn to read around the world. However, narrations have to meet a certain level of reading fluency and sound quality to be shared with the global library.
Double check the sound quality of your narrations
After you finish a recording on a page, press "Play" to listen back.
- Make sure there is no background noise (honking, siblings yelling, dogs barking).
- Make sure your words are very clear and easy to understand.
- Make sure you are reading the words correctly, and at a good pace, with good expression.
If you're not satisfied with the narration, you can always delete and re-record it.
You can go back to previous pages to listen to your recordings and re-record.
To go back to a previous page:
- Open the right-hand page navigator bar.
- Select a page in the book, where you can playback your recording, and re-record if needed.